Supervisor: Manager, Inside Sales
Employment Status: Full-time, Exempt
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative for our growing market. This ideal candidate should have an ability to penetrate a targeted account base, create new opportunities, and exceed quota. The successful candidate will be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional, and eager to learn. The right candidate will be responsible for sales activities ranging from: prospecting targeted accounts, sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities, working with distribution partners, and presenting to prospective clients. You will be the first point of contact for prospects and will have a direct impact on the success of the company through your ability to effectively drive new business. This role is based out of Providence Medical Technology’s headquarters’ in Walnut Creek, California with remote support across the US.
- Prospect to identify net new opportunities.
- Identify, qualify and set appointments for field counterparts.
- Deep understanding and research on key target accounts.
- Work closely with Inside Sales Management and Marketing to develop and execute on outbound call campaigns.
- Help progress opportunities as needed and directed be field Sales Director.
- Facilitate repeat purchases on inactive users.
- Qualify and respond to marketing generated leads.
- Help drive attendance to scheduled events.
- Work closely with the Sales Directors in the field to identify new target accounts, initiatives and penetrate existing accounts.
- Work with the distributor community to drive new business and ensure coverage on cases.
- Communicate early and often with Inside Sales Management on strategy, lead generation, lead programs.
- Continually keep up with current spine trends, companies, news releases, and competitor news.
- Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Gmail, and LinkedIn
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in sales, preferably spine or medical device.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- A track record of exceeding quota and penetrating net-new accounts.
- Ability to efficiently manage and prioritize various sales-related activities and fluently adapt to shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate Providence Medical Technology’s value propositions.
- Strong organizational skills and effective time management.
- Experience with supporting and aligning to a field sales organization.
- Demonstrated ability to optimize performance and drive results in a fast-paced environment.