A complete line of sterile,
Our surface-treated, titanium-alloy implants offer large graft windows for bone growth with unmatched strength, stiffness, and stability. All cages are shipped sterile and pre-loaded onto a disposable delivery instrument for improved O.R. efficiency, consistent performance, and reduced risk of contamination.
CAVUX® Cervical Cage—B & Cage—T are indicated for use in skeletally mature patients with degenerative disc disease (DDD) of the cervical spine (C3-C7) with accompanying radicular symptoms at one disc level.
Devices are intended to be used with autogenous bone graft and supplemental fixation, such as an anterior plating system.
Our most advanced
Single-piece titanium alloy implant with proprietary grit blast and acid-etch surface treatment technology. Retains all of the best features from previous Cage—B generations combined with a tapered tip for easy insertion into tight spaces.
Parallel shape for
Tapered nose for easy
insertion and delivery
Performance, Every Time
Titanium Alloy Cage
- Unmatched strength, stiffness and stability
- Large peripheral contact surface and
Large Graft Volume
- Graft material provides the foundation and
environment for new bone growth and fusion
Proprietary Surface Treatment
- Surface roughness with microtopographies
- Subtractive technology cannot delaminate or
slough off like a surface coating
- Minimizes contact with local anatomical
structures and with adjacent levels
- May be used to facilitate surgeries adjacent
to a prior fusion
- Improves O.R. efficiency
- Always properly loaded and aligned
- Reduces risk of contamination
A tapered profile for
Single-piece titanium alloy implant. Shipped sterile and pre-loaded onto disposable delivery instrument.
Please consult product IFU for safety information, warnings, indications, and contraindications.